Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 25, 2013


Nov 25 at 10:25 AM
 It was fun being at the Smartt's. I didn't tell many people that my birthday was here, like you saw on the video, I still feel uncomfortable with lots of attention... but they are awesome! It takes an hour to get to their house from where we live. They are very resilient!  I did get the box, and I loved it! Those were the coolest gifts, I've told everyone about my Ender's Game T-shirt! I told Elder Miller more than 5 times... :) 
 That's weird that I'm coming home the 19th, so I have another week to stay, I wonder what they'll do with me. Probably a tri-panionship until the day comes.
 Not much is happening, besides thanksgiving. We are having a turkey bowl that morning, and we are inviting a lot of people, it should be super fun! Two visitors set it up, and it turns out they are from Humble Texas! One is a shorter white guy and the other an asian looking man, didn't catch their names, but what a coincidence!
 The next biggest thing for our ward in the christmas party the 7th, it's going to be good! The sisters want to perform with us in the talent show. So far we almost solidified what song we want to do... I love last second ideas! :\ haha. 
 Doors are opening for us, we have been able to have dinner and talk with a guy we've been trying to sit down with for a while. He wasn't ready for the lessons yet, but he agreed to sit in the lessons we teach his mom. Big step! We were also able to befriend an artist with a studio on one of the busiest parts of town, Harbor Walk. We talked to her and let her know we would love to help with whatever she needed in her shop, and she said she will call us to set up her christmas display. It is a great environment, and she is a good christian.
 Thanks for keeping me up with the fam! Love y'all! 3 weeks....again... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment