Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 18, 2013


 
 I don't know anything about the flight info, but I did take care of the temple recommend! pres Smith said he'd mail it to me, that was like a month ago... I'll ask him about both. I'll have to figure out about sending my bike too, I don't know if we take care of it in the mission home, or if they expect us to do it ourselves before.
 I'm excited to see BYU's basketball team, and also all other sports! Especially Dad's basketball team, I think that's cool! We should make dad a coach hat! :) and a fancy, shmancy clipboard!
 Anyway our week went alright. I got hit on by a gay guy... yes it's true, I was weirded out, and a little flattered...JK! not serious. He was a street contact that we met on the beach last pday, and we got his number and gave him a BoM and tried to get a teaching appointment later in the week, but that's not what he was after. But being cordial and polite, and blatantly blunt said God delites in chastity, and I want to follow God, if you want to learn about his happiness give us a call, but until then please don't talk like that to us. We haven't heard back from him... :) 
 There is a lot of stuff planned for December! I'm excited. And I hear ya about the weird weather, yesterday we had overcast without rain the whole day, and since this morning it hasn't stopped raining... It's like a box of chocolate. you never know what you're gonna get! :] haha, we live pretty close to bubba gump's shrimp shack. 
 About the special musical number for the 15th...who's performing? /:)

No comments:

Post a Comment