Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 9, 2013

 Great! I might just wear my huge trenchcoat, that way I won't have to pack it! I miss the snow and mountains, but I'll probably miss the beach as soon as I leave, haha. I'm excited to come back, but also sad because we have some people really progressing! And people we thought would take a while too, God truly is in charge of this work. Well update, we are in a tripanionship now because our DL was transferred early to be a ZL and we had to give him up to the AP's at night, it seemed secretive, so I took pictures! :) So now his companion is the new DL and is working with us! He is funny, and tells good stories. He is a jock, so he fits right in with us.
 Only three days left, time to clean, burn, and pack what is left! I will not burn any of the clothes while they are on me, I'm too close to be sent home early! :) I'm going to miss this ward... so these three days are going to be filled with pictures. Thanks for the updates for the past two years! We need to save all these emails in a file so they aren't lost in case they delete this in a couple months... But the church is true, the book is blue, the angel flew, and Joseph knew!
 See y'all soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment